The DMA Awards shortlist was announced last night, and we’ve been shortlisted for 14 awards – making us the second-most shortlisted agency at the DMAs – with The Sun’s Dream Team being shortlisted for six awards (the second-most shortlisted campaign!) Our work for Microsoft’s Pig Latin, One-to-One, The Times Invitation and Nokia’s Most Branded Tweet were also shortlisted.
Here’s our full shortlist at the 2014 DMA Awards:
- Travel, Leisure & Entertainment: Dream Team
- IT & Telecommunications: Microsoft The Campaign Google Couldn’t eadRay
- Best Print Advertising Including Inserts: Dream Team
- Best Use of Social Media for Brand Building: Nokia ‘Thanks, #Apple ;)’
- Best Use of Direct Mail: The Times Invitation
- Best Design or Art Direction: The Times Invitation, Dream Team
- Best Data Strategy: Microsoft One-to-One
- Best Customer Acquisition Campaign: Dream Team
- Best Integrated Campaign: Dream Team, Microsoft Pig Latin
- Best Launch Campaign: Dream Team
- Business to Business: Microsoft One-to-One
- Best Brand Building: Sun Goals
View the full 2014 DMA Shortlist here, and let’s hope for gold on the awards night on 2nd December!